Penny Derries- Headteacher
During the Coronavirus outbreak the front page of our website is being dedicated to the fantastic work that the children are doing at home, supported by their parents. It is lovely to see all the fun everyone is having.
To all Parents/Guardians please take time to read the letter below which contains up to date information from Mrs Derries.
- Letter to Parents/Guardians 20th April 2020
- A letter to Parents/Guardians from Mrs Derries
- My Home Book of Feelings and Thoughts.
- Oak ideas from Mrs Derries March 2020
- More Oak ideas from Mrs Derries April 2020
- Oak Ideas from Mrs Derries May 2020
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance-on-vulnerable-children-and-young-people/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance-on-vulnerable-children-and-young-people - Latest Government Guidelines on Vulnerable Children and Young People.
https://youngminds.org.uk/ - Coronavirus advice and Mental Health support
https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/parents/support-tools/home-activity-worksheets? utm_source=Thinkuknow&utm_campaign=46e6250b3e-TUK_ONLINE_SAFETY_AT_HOME_07_04_20&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_0b54505554-46e6250b3e-64786381 - stay safe online when off school